At MuseComm, we cater to all kinds of industries. Why? Because the personnel at MuseComm have years of experience working with various brands from different industries and segments. All of which adds up to an advertising and communications firm with a pedigree.
In the 1st day workshop, i covered the below topics:
1) Social Media Marketing, Content Scheduling, Campaigns & Analytics on
2) SEO – Search Engine Optimization
3) SSO – Site Search Optimization
4) Blogging (Personal, Professional & Business)
5) Google AdSense and how to monetize blogs, websites & videos. The training via case studies and practicals via templates & tools:
Brainstorming sessions during the ‘learn & act’ activity:
Taking businesses digital, GO DIGITAL. GO GLOBAL.
During the lunch break, Getting geared up for the post lunch sessions:
Team presents their ideas during the ‘learn & act’ session:
With the multi-talented MuseComm team:
Teams presenting their ‘ideas & solutions’ as per the case provided during ‘learn & act’ session:
"It’s time to push further than you can see, it’s time to experience new results, it’s time to grow and live your business, stop working in your business. The economy, the age, the marketplace, the future demands that you become… digitally savvy" - Team AimGlobal.Mobi