- February 16, 2016
ShoppingAdviser is an online site which helps buyers shop online and offline. Here by giving genuine advice and making suggestions to customers – the best deals are offered. Their focus is on clothing and accessories for men, women, kids, etc. that offer personal shopping services.
Online shopping on ‘ShoppingAdviser’ is a form of electronic commerce which allows consumers to directly buy goods or services from a seller over the Internet using a web browser.
How is ShoppingAdviser different from other e-commerce websites?
- It offers online and offline shopping experiences for the customers.
- Customers can get direct access to the products from the sellers.
- Customers can get a detailed description about the product.
- Customers satisfaction is a prime concern.
- Sellers don’t have to worry about the setup of the store thus creating a virtual store.
- If you are one of those shoppers who want touch, see and test the product personally, ShoppingAdviser provides the offline facility to do so.
- Offline facility – it lists out the nearest store near you and you can book a cab or personally visit the store and buy products.
- There is no shipping charges on products and no commission is taken on sale of products – thus products are at a comparatively low price than on any other shopping site!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Top 5 Marketing Channels: Examples With Pros & Cons February 23, 2023
- The 8-Step Checklist for Launching an influencer Marketing February 23, 2023
- How to Build an Email List Through Social Media January 31, 2023