One of the most important step in building an application on your mobile,is to make sure that all the settings for running an application is enabled…This can be done by following some simple steps.They are as follows:
- Go to “Settings” in your phone.
- Then go to “About phone”.
- You will find “Build version” in the menu.
- Tap the “Build version” 7 times continuously.
- At the end of the 7th tap a message will pop on your screen saying “you are a developer now”.
- Once you are done with that go back to Settings menu and you will see “Develop options” in the menu.
- Now you can connect a USB to your device from the system.
- Select that and you will find “USB debugging”
- Check that and your connection is enabled!!