External Link Building in SEO | Link Equity for SEO
- February 20, 2014
- Digital Marketing
External link building is part of the link equity factor of SEO. External link building helps spiders understand that yes your webpage is very valuable as it is being promoted by other 3rd party premier websites via online press releases, facebook posts, linkedin posts, twitter tweets, google plus posts, youtube posts, pinterest posts, article publications & more.
How to do external link building?
- Identify the list of partner websites where you can promote your SEOized webpage.
- Use tools like CONDUCTOR to perform paid link building activity.
- Promote your SEOized page via online press releases, facebook posts, linkedin posts, twitter tweets, google plus posts, youtube posts, pinterest posts, article publications & more.
You may want to watch my video on External Link Building | Link Building in SEO
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Top 5 Marketing Channels: Examples With Pros & Cons February 23, 2023
- The 8-Step Checklist for Launching an influencer Marketing February 23, 2023
- How to Build an Email List Through Social Media January 31, 2023