We will manage your listings on local eMarketplaces & biz listing like below
- Enable eStore in Amazon, Flipkart etc
- Load products on all registered eMarketplacces
- Enable UniCommerce to manage inventory view
- Enable logistics partners for ease in last mile delivery
Affiliate Marketing & Management
The relationship between advertiser, publisher and customer lies at the bottom of affiliate marketing.
- Affiliate Marketing is the term used to describe a form of online advertising which consists of rewarding an affiliate for referring a visitor or rewarding a customer for performing a desired action, such as making a purchase or subscribing to a newsletter. In a way, Affiliate Marketing can be regarded as free publicity for your page—a network of related websites directing customers to purchase from yours.
- Affiliate campaigns have the best results when they are combined with Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns, email marketing support and are well-suited for travel, retail, and service industries due to their timely research process/large-volume sales.
- Effective Affiliate Marketing is not throwing a bunch of links at different website owners in the hopes that something will stick. It is a well-planned, specified effort intended to develop long-term relationships with third party websites, research industry-relevant websites with trusted pages and build up a valuable affiliate network for your website that will bring in quality, converted traffic.
- In addition, successful Affiliate Marketing also involves certain business traits such as the ability to be flexible with commission values, especially during times when there is a slump in sales, because a higher commission will make affiliates work harder for you.