Campaign Analytics, Campaign Scorecard, Campaign KPI(s)
- November 6, 2014
- Online marketing
Basically, every campaign scorecard should constitute of the below the KPI(s):
1) Campaign names in the form of the tag used in the web analytics tool
2) Campaign tactics whether it was a SEM, Banner Ad, Video Ad & more
3) Campaign statistics such as impressions, clicks, cpc/e/a
4) Campaign traffic such as visits, page views,
5) Campaign engagement such as avg.time spent, downloads, video play & more
6) Campaign conversions such as enquiries, ecommerce purchase & more
7) Campaign ROI which can be pulled from the CRM(if you are a offline & online business) or directly from the web analytics tool if you are online business only
Below is the snapshot of 1 of the campaign scorecard alongside KPI(s):
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Top 5 Marketing Channels: Examples With Pros & Cons February 23, 2023
- The 8-Step Checklist for Launching an influencer Marketing February 23, 2023
- How to Build an Email List Through Social Media January 31, 2023